Ingredients: (serves 10)
3 regular bananas
25g plain cocoa powder (great mood-booster)
40g organic honey. One note: I am aware honey is not vegan and of the reasons why, however I
check my honey is cruelty-free and sustainably sourced so I personally do not see a problem with it)
2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius
- Grease a circular baking tin (approximately 8-9 inches in diameter) with non-dairy margarine or even oil
- Begin preparation by mashing the 3 bananas in a large bowl until of a relatively smooth consistency. Then add the honey and stir in.
- Weigh the oats, cocoa powder and cinnamon into a different bowl and give this a quick whiz with a fork to evenly distribute the contents
- Now add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir thoroughly. Depending on the consistency you can either add more oats or add non-dairy milk such as soya until you have a thick but not dry mixture that can be scooped up into large clumps on the end of a spoon without falls/slopping off
- Now spoon this into the prepared baking tin and pop in the oven for 20 minutes!
DONE!! Now come on, how easy was that <3 Don't be too eager like I was and burn your tongue trying to scoff it, let stand for at least 10 minutes first!
Love Helen xx
P.S. Let me know what you think :)